OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA WEATHER PROOF ADHESIVE
CEMENTITIOUS TILE MORTAR FOR FIXING TILES OR STONE CLADDING TO VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL SURFACES
BS 5980:1980,IS: 15477:2004
Perma Weather Proof Adhesive is a cementitious Polymer based material in powder form, which only needs on site addition of water to make a paste which is used for fixing tiles or stone cladding to vertical as well as horizontal cementitious surfaces.
- Perma Weather Proof Adhesive is mainly used for fixing glazed, ceramic, terracotta titles and vitreous tiles to the walls or floors on smooth plastered or concrete surfaces.
- Perma WPA is also used for fixing tiles or stone cladding on exterior walls and tiles in swimming pools and for fixing of marble tiles on any cementitious surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure that the surface to be tiled is clean and free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
- Mix Weather Proof Adhesive with clean water in the proportion of 3.5 volumes of powder to 1 volume of water.
- Mix till a uniform consistency, smooth paste is obtained.
- Leave the paste for ten minutes in the pan for the entrapped air if any, to escape and remix the paste.
- Apply the paste uniformly on to the surface to be tiled as well as on the back of the tiles and press the tiles in position. While using WPA wetting of the tiles or the surface to be tiled or curing is not required.
- However wetting of tiles will ensure removing of loose dust particles.
- Fill the tile joints with Perma C-Tone Filler after 24 hours of tile Laying.
- Easy to use.
- No wetting of tiles required before fixing.
- No wetting of surface to be tiled.
- Makes the tiled area waterproofs.
- Holds the tile even at high temperatures.
- Withstands temperatures up to 200°C.
Bulk Density : 1650 kg/m3
Pot Life Of Paste : 45 min at 35°C
Form : Free flowing powder
Color : Grey
1 kg of Perma Weather Proof Adhesive yields a paste of 600 cc. One kg of Perma Weather Proof Adhesive can fix tiles on an area of 3.22 Sq.ft. ceramic tiles are fixed with a uniform bed thickness of 2mm .
All equipment and tools must be cleaned immediately after use with water or Cleaning Solvents as the case may be. Similar procedures should be adopted for break periods exceeding 15 minutes.
Perma Weather Proof Adhesive is available in 10 Kg and 25 Kg multi-wall laminated sacks.
Perma Weather Proof Adhesive has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in Manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.