OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA RUST REMOVER
WATER BASED RUST REMOVER AND CORROSION INHIBITOR
Perma Rust Remover is an aqueous green liquid which removes the rust to form a protective cover around the reinforcement and other steel members. Perma Rust Remover is just brush applied on the metal surfaces. It is an essential pre-treatment to the rebars before starting Perma Bond SBR or Perma Bond-AR treatments. It is also a pre-treatment to steel before any epoxy or Polyurethane coating.
- Perma Rust Remover is used to remove rust from metal surfaces and reinforcing bars.
- Treatment of steel with Perma Rust Remover is a pre-requirement for further anticorrosive repairs and epoxy coatings.
- Solvent free hence environmentally safe.
- Easily applied by brush.
- Rust removing is done very easily.
- Saving in time.
- Reduces manpower.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the container before use. Remove any dust, dirt on concrete particles sticking on to the surface.
- Liberally brush apply Perma Rust Remover on the steel surface.
- Allow Perma Rust Remover to react with the rust for one hour and then rub out all the rust with a dry cloth or a stiff brush till a fine shiny surface is obtained.
- Do not wash this surface with water. Apply any subsequent coating directly.
Physical Form : Green liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.30
Coverage : 100 to 200 sq. ft. per kg. depending on extent of corrosion
Wash all brushes and Vessels with soap water after use. Used containers should be washed and disposed off.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid handling chemical products directly. Use hand gloves and dust masks. Contact with the skin should be immediately washed.
Perma Rust Remover available in 100 gms, 500 gms, 1 kg, 2 kg, 10 kg, 30 kg, 120 kg, and 240 kg.
Perma Rust Remover has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture, if stored in unopened manufacturer’s original packing.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.