OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PRE-MIX TWO COMPONENT EPOXY COLOURED JOINT MORTAR
Perma R-Poxy is a two component thixotropic epoxy resin based coloured joint mortar used for filling joints in between tiles or stone. It provides for aesthetic germ proof, chemical and hard wearing joints, resistant to a wide range of spillages and chemical attacks. Part A consists of a thick colored paste consisting of Epoxy resin, graded aggregates, pigments and additives. Part B consists of a soft paste consisting of a mixture of graded fillers and catalyst.
- For grouting residential and industrial floor joints where hygiene control, damp & wet conditions are experienced along with chemical resistant properties.
- Perma R-Poxy is designed for use in floor tile, wall tile and stone joints for interiors as a jointing material and exterior application for joints width varying between 2 mm to 15 mm.
- The areas of application are for floor and wall tiles in:
- Bathroom and shower areas
- Kitchen counter tops
- Terrace and balconies
- Chemical plants
- Swimming pools etc.
|Appearance||:||Part A: Coloured Paste, Part B: Soft Paste|
|Specific Gravity of Mix||:||1.60 Kg/L|
|Pot Life||:||60 minutes @25° C|
|Application Temperature||:||2° C to 30° C|
|Touch Free Time||:||7 hours @25° C|
|Final Cure||:||7 days @25° C|
|Temperature Resistance||:||up to 70° C|
|Tensile Adhesion of Epoxy Grout||:||>4.5KN|
|Shear Adhesion Strength||:||Initial > 2 N/M²(EN 2003) After immersion in water >2N/ M²|
|Flexural Strength||:||30N/mm² (EN 12808-3)|
|Compressive Strength||:||In excess of 45N/mm² (EN 12808-3)|
- High compressive, flexural and tensile strength in excess of concrete.
- Chemical resistant and waterproof.
- Hygienic and non dusting.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Uniform colouring.
- Stain free.
- Supplied in pre-measured units.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Mix Part A two parts by weight to Part B one part by weight with the help of a slow speed drill equipment to a lump free homogeneous consistency.
- Spread the material with a spatula or squeeze float in to the joints.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Preparation of the area: Make sure that the tiles or the stone joint operation is taken up atleast 72 hrs after the tiles are laid. The joints shall be dry and free from deleterious materials.
- Application: Apply masking tape where porosity in tiles or stones is encountered.
- If not, clean the joints with a blower and apply the grout gel using a squeezy blade.
- Clean the grouted area with a squeezy sponge dipped in water and finish the surface.
- Allow the grout to dry through air curing.
Perma R-Poxy is available in 1 kg and 5 kg pack size.
Perma R-Poxy has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.