OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PLAST PC-401
HIGH RANGE HYPER PLASTICISING SUPERIOR QUALITY ADMIXTURE FOR HIGH QUALITY CONCRETE BASED ON POLY CARBOXYLIC ETHER
ASTM C494 : Type A, F and G
IS : : 9103-2007
IS : 2645-2003
Perma Plast PC – 401 is based on poly carboxylic Ether and hyper plasticising sulphonated synthetic polymers. It may be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement depending upon type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is recommended in all high grade concrete which has a cement content of over 400 kg/m3.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long periods is required.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is recommended in marine structures, pile foundations; bridge girders, caissons, high rise structures and such structures where quality of concrete is of prime importance.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is also recommended where very high initial and ultimate strengths are expected.
- Hyper plasticizing action of this product produces free flowing concrete with most kinds of aggregates and varying fine aggregates.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 maintains the workability over long periods.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 helps in production of high quality concrete which exhibits superior compressive, tensile and flexural strengths and exhibits excellent resistance to chloride and sulphide attacks on concrete.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is compatible with all types of cements including pozzolanic and fly ash / slag cements.
- Perma Plast PC – 401 is specially suggested in all high strength concrete and in construction of marine structures, pile foundations and bridge girders.
- Perma Plast PC 401 enables production of dense impermeable and fair finish concrete.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Perma Plast PC – 401 should be added to the mix along with water. Addition of plasticizers to the dry mix or dry cement should be avoided.
Field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Perma Plast PC – 401 for each application. However dosages varying between 0.5 to 2 percent by weight of cement are recommended.
|Straw Coloured Liquid
|+ 5°C Material can be reconstituted by agitating at 30°C
Perma Plast PC – 401 is based on hyper plasticizing poly carboxylic ether polymers.
Perma Plast PC – 401 is available in 25 kg, 100 kg and 200 kg Drum.
Perma Plast PC -401 has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in manufacturers original drums. Perma Plast PC – 401 should be stored in a place where temperature does not drop below + 5°C. If the product is frozen, thaw at+ 30°C and agitate until completely reconstituted. Shake well before use.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.