OUR PRODUCT RANGE
SUPERIOR QUALITY NAPHTHALENE BASED SUPER PLASTICIZER CUM WATER REDUCING AGENT
ASTM C494 : Type A,C,E & F
IS : : 9103-2007
Perma Plast-NF is a superior quality super plasticizer cum water reducer based on high molecular weight sulphonated Naphthalene formaldehyde condensate.
- To increase the workability in concrete used in casting pre-cast units, cement tiles.
- To bring about cement economies and in areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is desired.
- For hot weather concreting.
- For early de-moulding in pre-stressed concrete.
- Perma Plast-NF is recommended where high initial and ultimate compressive strength is required.
- Wastage due to breaking in pre-cast elements is minimized.
- Perma Plast-NF is highly useful in pre-cast units and in tile factories and where high early strength is demanded.
- Perma Plast-NF is very easy to dose. The dosing quantity of the material can be added to the concrete or mortar mix at any stage of mixing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Perma Plast-NF should be added to the concrete/ mortar/ cement paste mix during the mixing cycle at the same time as the water is added.
- Avoid adding Perma Plast-NF directly to the dry cement.
Perma Plast-NF is a powerful plasticizer which disperses and deflocculates the cement particles within cement concrete/ mortar or in paste. It is used in increasing the workability of mix without addition of excess water or to allow reduction in free water content of the mix to achieve superior strength without in any way affecting the colour of the mix or the end product.
Field trials should be conducted to determine the optimum dosage of Perma Plast-NF for each application. However a dosage range of 300 gms to 750 gms per 50 kg bag of cement can be recommended as an initial starting point for field trials.
Typical properties of Perma Plast-NF are as follows:
|Dark Brown/black coloured liquid
|1.20 ± 0.1 at 25°C
|7 ± 0.5
Perma Plast-NP is available in 30 kg, 120 kg and 250 Kg HDPE Packs.
Perma Plast-NP has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.