OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PINNACLE EXCEL
HIGH PERFORMANCE, CEMENTITIOUS ADHESIVE FOR TILES & SLABS
Perma Pinnacle Excel is a high strength polymer based adhesive developed for superior adhesion on non-porous surfaces. The adhesive could be used with water or Latex SBR for fixing Ceramic Tiles, Marble, Stone on floor and facades.
- For fixing porous and non-porous tiles.
- For fixing tile slabs on facades.
- For fixing Glass Mosaic and Glass Blocks.
- For fixing panels made of Polystyrene, Polyurethane foams etc.
GUIDE TO APPLICATION
- All tiles surfaces should be cleaned and free of all dust and deleterious material.
- Mix Perma Pinnacle Excel 3.5 times volume of powder to 1 volume of water with a slow speed drill machine to a homogeneous consistency.
- Remix the material after 10 minutes and apply the material to the surface to be tiled and to the back of the tile for permanent adhesion.
- Press the tile or slab and tap it lightly for even spread and proper bond.
- Single component hence easy to use.
- No wetting of tile required.
- Makes the tiles area waterproof if adhesive used as 100 percent bedding material.
- Multifold application.
|Colour||:||Available in Grey & White|
|Form||:||Free Flowing Powder|
|Mixing Ratio||:||3.5 times volume of powder to 1 volume of water|
|Pot Life Of Paste||:||120 minutes at 35°C|
|Open Time For Tile Adjustment||:||45 minutes @30°C|
|Bed Thickness||:||3 mm to 10mm|
|Shear Adhesion After 28 days||:||≥ 2.5MPa ANSIA-118.1|
|Tensile Adhesion On Concrete After 28 days||:||≥2.5MPa EN1348|
|Adhesion After Heat Ageing||:||≥2.5MPa ANSIA-11 8.1|
|Adhesion After Water Immersion||:||≥1MPa EN1348|
|Adhesion After Freeze Thaw Cycles||:||≥2.5MPa ANSIA-118.1|
|Working Temperature||:||5° C to 80° C|
1 kg of Perma Pinnacle Excel covers an area of 1.61 sq. ft. for 4 mm thickness.
Perma Pinnacle Excel is available in 25 kg and 50 kg sacks.
Perma Pinnacle Excel has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.