OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PAVER PLAST SUPER
SUPERIOR CLEAR ADMIXTURE BASED ON COMPLEX SYNTHETIC POLYMER
ASTM C494 : Types A,B & D
IS : : 9103-2007
IS : 2645-2003
Perma Paver Plast Super is a superior quality admixture specially developed for application in the pre-cast concrete industry. Due to its high performance, high strength concrete could be manufactured for manufacturing of cement tiles, paver blocks etc.
- To increase workability in concrete used in pre-cast units, cement tiles, paver blocks and for uses in white cement mixes.
- To increase compressive strength.
- To allow for reduction in water.
- Due to increased strength development characteristics the elimination or reduction of steam curing in pre-cast work.
- It is a clear liquid hence does not change color in concrete.
- It is strongly recommended for the tile industries and in pre-cast units.
- Easy to dose.
- Lowers permeability.
- Increases durability.
- Reduces shrinkage cracks.
- Allow for faster rotation of mould.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Perma Paver Plast Super should be added to concrete / mortar during the mixing cycle at the same time as water is added. Avoid adding to dry cement.
Field trials should be conducted to determine the exact dosage. However a dosage range varying between 200 to 600 gms per 50 kg bag of cement can be recommended.
|Specific Gravity||:||1.22 at 25°C|
|PH||:||7 ± 0.5|
Perma Paver Plast Super is available in 25 kg, 100 Kg & 230 kg packs.
Perma Paver Plast Super has a shelf life of 24 months in manufacturer’s original packing, if stored in dry conditions away from moisture and direct sunlight.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.