OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PAVER PAINT
HEAVY DUTY SOLVENT BASED PAVER PAINT.
Perma Paver Paint is a single component solvent based liquid material available in selected colors, used for coating concrete floors in heavy duty applications, paver tiles, interlocking blocks etc in parking lots, walkways etc. The product is based on high performance polymers specially developed for heavy traffic applications.
- Perma Paver Paint is used for coating paver tiles, interlocking blocks, concrete floors and gangways in the walkways and parking lots.
- Perma Paver Paint can be used for coating parking areas in the shopping malls and supermarkets.
- As contrasting colour markings on the walkways and in joggers parks.
- Perma Paver Paint is used for coating swimming pools, fountains, water bodies and water tanks.
- Perma Paver Paint is also used for coating tennis / badminton / Squash courts.
- Paver Paint is a single component hence can be directly brush applied form the can itself.
- Paver Paint is abrasion resistant hence takes foot traffic as well as wheel traffic easily.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- To obtain Perma Paver Paint Primer Dilute one volume of Paver Paint with twenty five per cent of xylene.
- Apply one coat of primer followed by one or two coats of Paver Paint.
|Solvent based colored Liquid
|30 Seconds (Ford B Cup)
|1.15 at 25°C
|-30°C to 80°C
|+5°C to 40°C
|35 Sq Ft / Kg / Coat
1 kg Paver Paint will cover an area of 30 to 35 sqft/coat.
Perma Paver Paint is available in 1 kg , 10 kg & 25 kg metal containers.
Perma Paver Paint has a shelf life of 12 months it stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.