OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA HEAVY DUTY MORTAR-HDM
THREE COMPONENT HEAVY DUTY EPOXY MORTAR FOR REPAIR OF INDUSTRIAL FLOORS AND HEAVY DUTY REPAIRS OF DAMS, TUNNELS AND BRIDGES
Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) is a Three Component epoxy resin mortar for use in repair of industrial floors, dams, spillways, tunnels, bridge girders etc.
- Abrasion resistant and hard wearing.
- Slip resistant up to 20 mm.
- High Strength.
- Easy to handle.
- Resistant to chemicals and aggressive substance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- As with all epoxy resin systems, surface preparation is of prime importance. For concrete surfaces, remove all grease, oil, dust, laitence, etc. Ensure substrate to receive the screed is sound, cut back to sound surface wherever necessary.
- Remove dust and ensure that all the surface is dry. Prime with Perma Master Prime-CN.
- Do not split packs or alter the components in any way. Mix in a suitable mechanical pan type resin mixer. Thoroughly mix both liquid components together prior to the addition of the powder component. Remix until the powder is completely dispersed.
- Spread the mixed Perma-HDM on to the primed surface ensuring that the primer must still be fully tacky. Rake or spread out to the thickness required, compact and finish with a steel trowel. Since this is a resin mortar, slow and skilled workmanship is required to achieve a smooth finish. HDM may be applied to a thickness of 20 mm on vertical surface and on ceiling. A touch up or retrovelling before the mortar is set ensures a smooth surface. Should there be a need to build up thickness it can be achieved using primer on the cured surface within 24 hours.
|Pot Life||:||20 min at 30°C|
|Compressive Strength||:||60 N/mm2 at 30°C|
|Tensile Strength||:||12 N/mm2 at 30°C|
|Bond Strength||:||A) In Concrete 3 N/mm2|
|B) In Steel 12 N/mm2|
|Storage Condition||:||+10°C+ 30°C|
|Chemical Resistance||:||Excellent to a wide range of chemicals, oil, etc|
- Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) shall be laid on suitable prepared surfaces where indicated.
- Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) is manufactured to the following specifications.
- Composition: 3 component solvent free epoxy resin based system with heavy duty fillers.
Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) covers 5.4 sq. ft / kg / mm thickness of the screed.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Epoxy products generally cause irritation to the skin. Use of hand gloves by the workers is advised. Upon completion of day’s work all the packing material should be burnt and buried.
Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) is available in 10 kg pre weighted units and in bulk.
Perma Heavy Duty Mortar – (HDM) has a shelf life of 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.