OUR PRODUCT RANGE
AN ACRYLIC ELASTOMERIC TWO COMPONENT WATERPROOF COATING SYSTEM
Perma Guard is a polymer modified cementitious acrylic water proofing system with a very wide scope of applications in water proofing and corrosion inhibition situations. Perma Guard is a two component material which forms a flexible reinforced membrane upon curing.
- RCC terrace waterproofing.
- Sealing leakage through cast iron, asbestos or stoneware pipes.
- Coating on bridge girders and under deck waterproofing of bridges.
- Sealing cracks in asbestos cement sheets and sealing ‘J’ bolt openings.
- Coating on leaky plaster surfaces.
- Podium slab waterproofing.
- Basement retaining wall.
- To waterproof water tanks and swimming pools.
- Perma Guard membrane when applied on concrete surface allows the concrete to breathe normally while waterproofing the area perfectly.
- Perma Guard membrane is flexible hence accommodates deflections and minor movements of the structures.
- Being acrylic based Perma Guard has strong adhesion and corrosion inhibition properties.
- It is easy to use. Just mix the premeasured packed liquid and powder components of Perma Guard and brush apply.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean the area to remove all loose particles, oil, grease and any such deleterious products and wet it with water. If the surface is rough, mix Perma Guard liquid and water in the proportion of 1:2 and brush apply on pre-wet surface.
- Mix the powder and liquid ingredients of the product thoroughly to form smooth consistency slurry. Avoid part mixing of the ingredients of packing.
- Brush apply Perma Guard slurry on the surface to be treated.
- Immediately cover the treated surface with cement sand 1:4 plaster or screed concrete & cure normally.
When the two components i.e. liquid and polymer modified cementitious powder is mixed a smooth consistency slurry is obtained. This slurry when brush applied on the surface to be treated forms a flexible film which has very strong adhesion to the applied surface. The film is totally waterproof and resistant to chemicals and pollution attacks.
|Ingredient||PART 1||PART 2|
|Colour||Grey / Off-white||White Colour|
|Physiological Effect||Like Cement||Neutral|
|Toxicity||Non toxic||Non toxic|
|Pot life||30 minutes@27°C|
|Application Temperature||Not less than 10°C|
|Adhesion to Concrete||>1 N/mm2|
|Static crack accommodation||500 microns|
Perma Guard covers 5 to 6 sq.ft. per kg in 2 coats. First coat being a scratch a coat followed by normal coat.
Perma Guard is available in premeasured (Powder + liquid ) Packs of 1 kg, 5 kg ,10 kgs & bulk.
Perma Guard has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture. Perma Guard should be stored in a cool and dry condition away from moisture and direct sunlight.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.