OUR PRODUCT RANGE
READY TO USE CEMENTATIOUS INJECTION GROUTING SYSTEM
Perma Grout is a fine cementitious powder which forms a neat slurry when mixed with water. This slurry is used for injection grouting to arrest leakages. If concrete is porous or honeycombed, the cement slurry which is used for injection grouting partly blocks the voids and capillaries. Perma Grout is a specialized cementitious powder which is designed for effective injection grouting of R.C.C. structures to arrest leakages.
PRIMARY USESPerma Grout is used for injection grouting to arrest leakages in most R.C.C. structures such as:
- Roof Slabs.
- Under ground and over head water tanks.
- Retaining walls.
- Water retaining structures.
- Bridges, Deck slab, irrigation structures , dams , aqua duct, canal lining
- Earthen bunds etc.
- Perma Grout is also used for densifying loosened weak concrete.
- Perma Grout effectively fills capillaries and voids and does not shrink like cement slurries.
- Perma Grout flows through the concrete easily and expands in voids and capillaries.
- Perma Grout is very economical when compared with epoxies and polyurethane grouts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Cut holes in the concrete to be grouted with chisel and hammer and fix nozzles at suitable intervals depending upon the porosity of the concrete. One foot interval or two feet interval is common practice.
- Mix Perma Grout and Water in the ratio of 1 Volume of Grout to 2 volumes of water to form a uniform consistency slurry. Pump this slurry through the fixed nozzles using a 30 psi pump.
- Sequentially cover grout holes one by one so that area of working is in close circles. When the whole area is grouted, remove 1″- 2″ of grout slurry from each hole and seal it with PERMA GROUT-40 slurry.
Depends upon porosity & permeability in applied area.
Perma Grout is available in 10 kg and 25 kg sacks.
Perma Grout has a shelf life of 12 from the date of manufacture if stored as per instructions in cool and dry conditions away from moisture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.