OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA FLOOR TOP QZ
NON-OXIDISING METALLIC ALUMINIUM CARBORANDUM FLOOR HARDNER
Perma Floor Top QZ is a floor hardening compound based on non metallic aggregates a blend of ordinary portland cements and activating chemicals. Perma Floor Top QZ is for use on green concrete of industrial floors to achieve high abrasion and impact resistance properties on the finished floors.
Perma Floor Top QZ is based on non metallic aggregates
PERMA FLOOR TOP QZ
- Perma Floor Top QZ is based on non metallic quartz aggregates.
- Perma Floor Top QZ treated floors are ideal for places where chemical spillages are expected, and where metallic aggregates are not desired.
- Perma Floor Top QZ is used in concreting of floors for laboratories, chemical factories, breweries, shopping centers, super markets etc.
- Perma Floor Top QZ product are designed for high abrasion and impact resistance properties to the concrete floors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- After floor concreting when the concrete is firm to take the weight of workman sprinkle Perma Floor Top QZ at the desired rate on the green concrete and trowel it in with metal floats or power trowel.
- Care should be taken to see that concrete surface is just ready to receive dry shake powder.
- If delayed too much it will become unworkable and if Perma Floor Top QZ is sprinkled too early it will get mixed with the concrete and loose its utility.
- Sprinkling of Floor Top should be controlled such that an uniform quantity of the product is sprinkled throughout.
- It may be suggested that broadcasting of Perma Floor Top QZ be done in two stages.
- The second stage of broadcasting done in a perpendicular direction to the first stage broad cast.
- Curing should be carried out immediately after final trowelling has been completed.
|Max Grain Size||:||2 mm|
|Hardness||:||7 on MOH’S scale|
Perma Floor Top QZ is available in Dark Grey, Red, Blue, Leafy Green, Olive Green, Green ,Terracotta and Terracotta Brown.
Floor being a very important utility member of any industrial or commercial unit sufficient care needs to be taken while designing and execution. The following precautions however need to be taken while concreting a floor.
The base concrete should be well designed incorporating atleast 350 kgs of cement per cubic meter of concrete and water cement ratio to be kept at a minimum to produce low slump concrete. Floor concrete needs to be well vibrated and power floated.
STRESS RELIFE JOINTS
While concreting in bay the size of the bay should be ideally 3m x 4m for 100mm thick concrete. Concreting bay sizes can be increased with thickness of concrete increasing.
Every 12 meters a crack inducer joint and every 36 meters an expansion joint needs to be introduced. If long bay pattern of concreting is used as in case while using vacuum dewatering machine relief joints should be cut every 10 meters using a concrete saw. This joint is normally 6 to 10 mm wide and about 40 mm deep. This relief joint should be cut after 24 hours of concreting but before 72 hours. In this method also expansion joint becomes necessary every 36 meters in either direction.
|(DRY SHAKE METHOD)|
|Light duty||2 to 3.5 kg/m²|
|Medium duty/ Heavy duty||4 to 6.0 kg/m²|
Perma Floor Top QZ available in 25 kg & 50 kg sack.
Perma Floor Top QZ has a shelf life of 12 Months from the date of manufacture, if stored in dry and cool conditions.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.