OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA FLOOR COAT-WD
HEAVY DUTY, WATER DISPERSIBLE COLOURED ACRYLIC FLOOR COATING
Perma Floor Coat – WD is a single component liquid material available in limited colors, used for coating concrete floors in heavy duty applications. The product is based on high performance polymers specially developed for heavy traffic applications.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD is used for coating concrete floors and gangways in the manufacturing units.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD can be used for coating parking areas in the shopping malls and super markets.
- As a contrasting color markings on the walkways and in joggers parks.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD is used for coating swimming pools, fountains, water bodies and Water tanks.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD is used for coating Tennis /Basket Ball/ Badminton / Squash Courts.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD is used for renovating and redecorating red oxide cement floors in the residential premises.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD is water based and hence not messy like conventional coating materials.
- Perma Floor Coat – WD has a higher PH and hence more compatible with concrete.
- No cleaning solvents are required and can be washed off with water when it is still wet.
- Single component and easily brush applied.
- Can be used on wet surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply one liberal coat of primer Perma Multiprime to the floor.
- When the primer coat has dried apply two coats of Perma Floor Coat – WD to a desired finish and allow it to dry over night before allowing foot traffic.
- Vehicular traffic may be permitted after 72 hours of application of the final coat.
|Form||:||Liquid Available in selected colors|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.03 at 25°C|
|Service Temperature||:||-30°C to 80°C|
|Application Temperature||:||+5°C to 50°C|
Perma Multiprime as a primer gives a coverage of 4 to 6 sq./mtr/ltr. Perma Floor Coat- WD gives a coverage of 15 Sq.ft./ kg in two coats.
Perma Floor Coat- WD is available in 5 Kg, 15 Kg and 50 Kg Packs.
Perma Floor Coat – WD has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.