OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA EPOXY 100-EG
LOW VISCOSITY ROOM TEMPERATURE CURING EPOXY INJECTION GROUTING SYSTEM
Perma Epoxy 100-EG is a two component solvent less low viscosity epoxy resin based system, suitable for injecting into the porous concrete to consolidate the structural elements.
- Perma Epoxy 100-EG is developed as a low viscosity easy flowing epoxy resin system which travels easily in the body of concrete and consolidates all loose particles. 2. Perma Epoxy 100-EG is used for consolidating the concrete mass in weak concrete structures. 3. Perma Epoxy 100-EG is used for preventing water contact of reinforcement in structures which hold water on one side. 4. Perma Epoxy 100-EG is used for waterproofing leaky, porous concrete structures.
- Perma Epoxy 100-EG is a low viscosity product hence flows freely even into the finest cracks and pores of concrete.
- Perma Epoxy 100-EG is fast setting hence bleeding wastages of the product are minimized.
- Perma Epoxy 100-EG is supplied in pre weighed containers in the proportion of mixing hence convenient to use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Drill holes on the concrete surface to be grouted to a suitable depth and clean the holes by compressed air to remove the powder so generated during drilling.
- Fix the nozzles in the holes securely using epoxy putty such as Master Fill-EP and allow it to harden over night.
- Mix base and the reactor components of Perma Epoxy 100-EG in the proportion of 100 parts of base to 50 parts of reactor with a mechanized stirring device to a homogenous consistency.
- Inject the product into the holes with a suitable resin injecting pump till refusal.
- Remove the pump and plug the holes with the nozzle plug or Master Fill-EP.
|Solventless Modified Epoxy
Orange Brown liquid
|Mixing Ratio by weight for 1kg
|Part A - 650 gm
Part B - 350 gm
|Viscosity @ 270C
|650 +/- 50 cps
|Pot Life @ 270C
|60 min. at 270C
|Tack free time at 270C
|Compressive Strength :
|Flexural Strength :
|Tensile Strength 7 Day
|Adhesion by Tensile Bond
|Cohesive failure in concrete
|Adhesion by Slant Shear
Perma Epoxy 100-EG Base & Reactors are is available in 1 kg and 40 kg packing.
Perma Epoxy 100-EG has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture if stored in a cool, dry place in original packing.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.