OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA CRACKFILL PASTE
HIGHLY FLEXIBLE CRACK FILLER FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PLASTER CRACKS
Perma Crackfill-Paste is a highly flexible crack filler, ideally suited for effectively sealing nagging moving plaster cracks whether internal or external.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste is ideally suited for repairing cracks in plasters whether internal or external.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste is useful in sealing cracks in the ceilings and at the junctions of brickwork, columns or beams.
- Perma Crackfill-Paste is highly useful in waterproofing applications around door and window frames and around bath tub, wash basin etc.
- Clean the surface to remove any dust, dirt, spillovers of oil, grease or loose particles.
- Remove the existing POP or the Putty to expose the plaster surface.
- Widen the crack to at least 2mm width and moisten the crack with water.
- If the surface is porous or difficult apply a primer prepared by mixing Crackfill-Paste and water in the proportion of 1 : 1.
- Apply Perma Crackfill-Paste in the crack with a putty blade or spatula effectively making sure that it is totally filled up.
- Tool the surface to obtain an even smooth and unbroken surface.
- Allow it to cure. Upon full cure apply putty or pop whatever was removed before the application of Perma Crackfill-Paste.
Appearance : Milky white Paste
Bulk Density : 1.40 ± 0.05Kg/ litre
Full Curing Time : 7 days
One kg of Perma Crackfill-Paste seals 100 rft of 6mm wide crack.
Perma Crackfill-Paste is available in 200 Gms, 400 Gms, 1 kg and 15 kg Pack.
Perma Crackfill-Paste has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in Manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.