OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA MULTI CLEAN
AN EFFECTIVE TILE CLEANER AND MOULD CLEANING LIQUID
Perma Multi Clean is a multipurpose cleaning liquid useful in several cleaning requirements in house hold as well as construction and civil engineering applications. It is also an excellent cleaning agent for removing concrete and mortar runs from tools, wheelbarrows and concrete mixer drums etc.
- Liquid hence easy to use.
- Can be diluted up to 1:3 with water hence very economical in use.
- No Corrosive action on plastic, glass and most base metals.
- Cleaning of tiled areas in bathrooms and toilets.
- Cleaning of mosaic floor tiles, granite, marble and platforms etc.
- Cleaning of metal shutters and form work panels before application of mould releasing agent.
- Cleaning of brick work and concrete to remove mortar droppings and plaster runs.
- Cleaning of mason’s tools, wheelbarrows and concrete mixer drums, transit-mixer drums etc.
- Cleaning of rubber and metal moulds in pre-casting yards.
Perma Multi Clean is useful in following applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Soak the stained areas of tiles, tools etc with Multi Clean and then rub out the stain with wire/coir brush or hard sponge
- Tools, moulds etc must be soaked in Multi Clean over night and brush clean next morning.
- For concrete transit mixers, wheelbarrows etc apply Multi Clean liberally on to the areas of deposits with a broom, allow to soak over-night, and wash out the deposits with wire brush under water jet.
- For etching concrete floors before application of polyurethane or epoxy based finishes dilute Multi Clean with water in the proportion of 1:1 and apply on the surface at the rate of 10 sq.ft per litre of the diluted material.
- When the surface dries out wash down the floors thoroughly with clean water.
Spillages should be hosed down with plenty of water.
Coverage of Perma Multi Clean depends on the type of surface and the age and strength of the deposits. However for normal cleaning purpose one Litre may be enough to clean about 300 to 600 Sq Ft of the metal shutter/formwork or tiles surface areas. For other materials such as rubber moulds tools / concrete mixers and transit trucks etc a trial should be done to establish the exact coverage.
Perma Multi Clean is acid based and hence should be handled with care. Undiluted material can damage nearby surface and unprotected steel.
Perma Multi Clean is available in 500 ml, 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 25 Ltr and 100 Ltr Pack.
Perma Multi Clean has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in the Original manufacturer’s packing in tightly closed condition.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.