OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA K-TONE FILLER
CEMENTITIOUS COLOURED PREMIX TILE JOINT MORTAR
Perma K-Tone Filler (KTF) is a cementitious material in powder form. Perma K-Tone Filler only needs on site addition of water to make a mortar which is used for grouting tile joints. It is also used for grouting the joints between stones, marbles, cut stones etc. Conventional type of grouting with white or colored cements make the joint rigid and it collects dust, dirt & stains. The cements also have a high shrinkage property & tends to CREATE leakage problems. Perma K-Tone Filler is modied to give high tensile strength, non shrink and waterproof properties. Further the product does not take stains and keeps the joints clean if cleaned properly with a detergent solution periodically.
- Perma K-Tone Filler is used for grouting tile joints. It is also used for grouting the joints between marble, granite tiles and joints of cut stones and terracotta tiles. Perma K-Tone Filler is specially selected for grouting swimming pool tile joints because of its excellent waterproof properties.
- Available in a range of pleasant shades.
- Joints become crack free.
- No staining of the joints.
- Makes the tiled area waterproof.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure that the tile joints are clean and dry. Blow out any dust or dirt from the tile joints.
- Mix Perma K-Tone Filler with clean water, in the proportion of 3.5 volumes of powder to 1 volume of water.
- Mix till a uniform consistency smooth paste of uniform color is obtained.
- Leave the paste for ten minutes in the pan for the entrapped air if any to escape and remix the paste.
- If the color of the paste does not match with indicated shade of the shade card remix it till the shade close to the shade card shade is obtained.
- Apply the paste liberally into the joints with a putty blade and even out the paste in the joint.
- After three to four hours, wipe out the excess Perma K-Tone Filler from the tiles with a wet sponge.
- Grout the tile joints with Perma K-Tone Filler after 24 hours of tile laying.
|Bulk Density||:||1500 kg/m3|
|Pot Life Of Paste||:||45 min at 35°C|
|Form||:||Free flowing powder|
|Colour||:||Available in shades as per shade card.|
Coverage of Perma K-Tone Filler depends on the size of the tile, thickness of the tile and the width of the joint. A table is available in the shade card of Perma K-Tone Filler which gives coverage for various sizes of tiles in different joint widths. Coverage is specified in Sq.ft. per pack of 500 gms.
Perma K-Tone Filler is available in 500 gms, 1 kg Corrugated printed cartons and in 10 Kg multi-wall laminated sacks.
Perma K-Tone Filler has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in Manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.