OUR PRODUCT RANGE
POWDER INTEGRAL WATERPROOFING COMPOUND FOR CONCRETE AND PLATER
Perma Seal is a Dark Brown powder which is used in Waterproofing of old and new concrete structures. The product functions by the process of crystallisation.
- Perma Seal is used effectively for arresting leakages from old and new leaky overhead and underground water tanks.
- To waterproof old and new swimming pools.
- To waterproof old and new basements.
- To waterproof sunken slabs and lift pits.
- Perma Seal is brush applied hence application is simple.
- Perma Seal is highly alkaline hence restores the alkalinity of old concrete structures under repair.
- Perma Seal is highly effective hence can be applied on the negative side surface of water leakage.
- Can be used in any season.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean the surface to be treated so that sound concrete surface is visible.
- Repair all cracks by chasing out to form ‘V’ shaped groove 10 mm wide and 10 mm deep.
- Prime the groove by Perma Seal slurry and fill by cement sand mortar admixed with 20% Perma Seal Powder.
- Saturate all the surface to be treated with water and avoid stagnation of water in depressions and recesses.
- Mix Perma Seal powder 2 1/2 volumes with 1 volume of water to form a uniform consistency slurry.
- Brush apply this slurry by nylon brush on the water saturated surface in two coats.
- Plaster the surface immediately and cure normally.
Perma Seal functions by crystallization process. When Perma Seal slurry is applied on saturated concrete surface the active ingredients penetrate the water bearing capillaries of concrete and react with cement particles to form non soluble crystals which block these capillaries. Further the active chemicals of Perma Seal remain on the surface of concrete to reactivate the crystallisation process as and when a new capillary is formed.
|Form||:||Dark Brown Powder|
|Mixing Ratio||:||2 1/2 Volumes of powder to 1 volume of water|
Perma Seal is covers 8 to 10 sq.ft. per kg for 2 coats.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Inhalation of dust should be avoided by wearing light masks during application. Direct contact of Perma Seal slurry should be avoided by wearing gloves. Perma Seal contains strong alkalis and hygroscopic chemicals.
Perma Seal is available in 1 kg, 10 kg and 25 kg multiwall sacks.
Perma Seal has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturers original packing, if stored in dry conditions away from moisture and direct sunlight.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.