OUR PRODUCT RANGE
BONDING AGENT FOR PLASTERS AND ADMIXTURE FOR REPAIR MORTARS BASED ON MODIFIED PVA
BS-5980: 1980 BS-5385: Part 4: 1992, Section 9.
Perma Bond is a milky white liquid used as a bonding agent for plasters and as an admixture in cement sand mortars to make a non shrink repair paste.
- As a bonding agent for cement screeds, render, plaster and concrete.
- As an admixture in mortars for repair work.
- As a sealer coat.
- Many applications in repair works from just one product.
- Economical when compared with SBR and epoxy products in similar application.
- Easy to use – The product functions in all critical application methods.
- Quick drying and strong adhesive property.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
AS A BONDING AGENT
- Dilute Perma Bond with water in the proportion of 1:1 and brush apply on the concrete or plaster surface with the help of a brush.
- Within 10 minutes of this application apply a dash plaster with cement and coarse sand to a minimum thickness.
- Wait for 24 hours and apply regular plaster.
- Cement 50 kg
- Zone II sand 150 kg
- Perma Bond 10 Litres
- Cement 50 kg
- Zone II sand 75 kg
- 10 mm down granite aggregate 75 kg
- Perma Bond 15 Litres
AS AN ADMIXTURE IN REPAIR SCREEDS AND MORTARS:
Mix for light duty screeds and repair mortars
For heavy duty screeds and Industrial floor repair
Neat 6-12 m2/Litre 1:1 Diluted with water 16-20 m2
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Perma Bond is environmentally safe and has no toxic effect on contact.
Perma Bond is available in 1 Litre, 5 Litre 10 Litre and 25 Litre Packing.
Perma Bond has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.