OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PLASTER PUTTY
EXCELLENT PUTTY FOR INTERIOR APPLICATION
Perma Plaster Putty is a fine powder in white and light grey color based on ordinary Portland cement/white cement, selected polymers and filers. This product provides a final surface for application of paint on the walls and ceilings. This product can also be used for exterior application.
- Creation of smooth surface for application of paint to the walls and ceilings.
- It can be used on plasters, RCC or brick or block work directly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean the surface to remove dirt, dust laitance, oil, grease etc. Dampen concrete or the plasters surface if it is very dry or wherever required.
- Mix 350 to 390 ml of clean water to 1 kg Perma Plaster Putty. Mix thoroughly and keep it for 5 to 10 minutes and remix to obtain an even consistency creamy paste.
- Apply this paste on the plaster or brick or block work or concrete surface with spatula or putty bade.
- If there is a need to build up thickness it can be applied in layers taking care to see that the first layer has dried before the second layer is applied.
- One day light curing may be considered for optimum result sand paper the surface next day to perfect evenness with sand paper no 500 and dust it clean before application of paint.
|Colour||:||White/ light grey|
|Fillers||:||Selected mineral fillers|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||:||500 micron|
|Water Requirement||:||350 to 390 ml / kg|
|Pot life||:||3 hours|
|Adhesion to concrete||:||10kg/cm2|
1 kg of plaster putty will cover 0.75 m2 per mm.
Perma Plaster Putty white/grey is available in 1 kg, 5 kg, 20 kg & 40 kg multiwall laminated sacks.
Perma Plaster Putty white/grey has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in Manufacturer’s original packing.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.