OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA PLAST AC
WATERPROOFING CHLORIDE FREE PLASTICISING AND ACCELERATING COMPOUND FOR CONCRETE AND MORTAR
IS : 9103-2007
IS : 2645-2003
Perma Plast AC is a silicate based liquid which acts as a plasticising accelerator for cement, concrete and mortar. Perma Plast AC admixed mortars and concretes set fast giving early and final high strength. Perma Plast AC is of special use in shot-creting,guniting, plasticising and concreting in very low temperatures.
- In fast setting of concretes and mortars.
- Concreting of pre-cast elements.
- Concreting and rendering in very low temperatures.
- In reducing rebound losses in sprayed mortar.
- To impart waterproofing properties to concrete & plaster.
- Perma Plast AC is of special use in plastering mortar, guniting and shot-creting as its accelerated setting times help in quick rebuilding of mortar layers without collapse.
- Rebound losses in plaster mortar, shot-creting and guniting are minimized. Early shifting of the pre-cast elements is facilitated.
- In pre-cast hollow/solid blocks, pavers, cement tiles, breaking of the edges while lifting the moulds is minimized.
- Perma Plast AC helps in early setting of mortars and concrete in low temperature climates.
- Rebound losses in plastering mortar, shot-creting and guniting are minimized. Saving on material, labour and machine time.
- Perma Past AC is in liquid in form, hence easy to use.
- The plasticizing action of Perma Plast AC helps in complete hydration of cement there by achieving superior strength.
- Wastage due to breaking in pre-cast elements is reduced hence savings on production cost.
- Perma Plast AC can be used with all types of cements.
- To waterproof plaster and concrete.
- Perma Plast AC helps in achieving high early strength to the mortar & concrete hence breakages of hollow blocks & pre cast members are minimized.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
In case of shot-creting / guniting
- Perma Plast AC is mixed in the gauging water in the required proportion before addition to the dry mix.
- Hence it can be successfully used in both dry and wet shot-creting processes.
- In concrete and mortars for pre -casting elements.
- Perma Plast AC is dosed through a separate dosing tank fitted above the mixer.
- It can be dosed manually as well as after addition of required water.
Required dosage of Perma Plast AC has to be arrived at site by practical trials. The dosage is dependent on temperature conditions, type of cement, type of acceleration required. We however recommend dosages of 1 to 10 percent by weight of cement. Lower dosages are however used in pre-cast elements and higher dosages are used in shot-creting. For waterproofing the minimum dosage of the product shall be 250 gms/50kg bag of cement.
Perma Plast AC based on refined silicates and synthetic plasticizer.
|Form||:||Chloride free liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.05 +/-0.05 @ 25°C|
- Over dosage of Perma Plast AC results in flash setting on concrete or mortars.
- Do not use frozen aggregates while concreting at low temperature areas.
- For best results keep gauging water to a minimum.
- Areas to be concreted or shot-creted should be free from ice.
- Fresh concrete should be so sheltered as to ensure the preservation of heat of hydration evolved.
- The rules laid down by concreting authorities for cold weather should be strictly followed.
Perma Plast AC is compatible with all types of portland cements including sulphate resisting cement. For use with other cements and along with other admixtures Please seek the advice of your nearest Perma technical officer or Distributor. Perma Plast AC should not be premixed with other admixture. If other compatible admixture to be used in concrete then dose them separately.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Perma Plast-AC is not a health hazard or fire risk. Spillages should be washed immediately to avoid possibility of slipping.
Perma Plat AC is available in 100gm, 500gm, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20 kg, 30 kg and 120 kg & 250 kg packs.
Perma Plast AC has a shelf life of 24 months if stored in Manufacturer’s original packing.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.