OUR PRODUCT RANGE
A GROUTING ADMIXTURE FOR CEMENT MORTARS AND CONCRETE
Perma Grout – 500 is a fine free flowing grey powder with a wide range of grouting applications, mainly to produce expansive grouting slurries, mortars and concrete.
- Perma Grout – 500 is an admixture for grouting cement slurries, grouting mortars and non shrink concrete.
- Perma Grout – 500 is a free flowing grey powder especially designed for cable duct grouting in post tensioned bridge girders, injection grouting of porous concrete in structural rehabilitation works and in infill mortars, in filling and sealing cut outs, recesses and foundation pockets.
- Perma Grout – 500 when admixed with cement imparts an expansion of 6% in cement slurries. This expansion ensures proper contact and good adhesion of the slurries with inner surfaces of the pocket to be grouted.
- Perma Grout – 500 imparts free flowing properties in cement slurries and mortars. This property is extremely essential in any grouting situation.
- Perma Grout – 500 imparts high early and ultimate strengths to grouting slurries, mortars & concrete.
- Perma Grout – 500 improves the quality of grouting material.
- Perma Grout – 500 is free from metallic iron chlorides, sulphates and nitrates.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. NEAT CEMENT GROUT
|For Cable Duct Grouting ordinary portland cement||:||50 kg|
|Perma Grout – 500||:||500 gms|
|Water||:||15 to 18 litres|
|7 days compressive strength||:||300 kg/cm2|
|28 days compressive strength||:||400 kg/cm2|
2. CEMENT SAND GROUT
To be used for pouring as infill mortar in structural repair and backfilling of cut out pockets.
|Ordinary portland cement||:||50 kgs|
|Zone II Sand||:||50 kgs|
|Perma Grout – 500||:||500 gms|
|Yield||:||0.06 m3/ 60 ltr|
3. NON SHRINK CONCRETE
|Perma Grout- 500||:||500 gms|
|Yield||:||0.015m3/ 150 ltr|
- All grouting products exhibit the properties of expansion when used in restrained conditions. When used in open areas or shallow pockets where depth is less than its width the unrestrained expansion causes surface cracks and results in very low compressive strengths.
- Perma Grout – 500 should be used at a dosage of 500 gms or less per 50 kg bag of cement. Higher dosages will lead to poor strength and result in setting problems.
- In cable duct grouting the slurry should be pumped at a pressure of 0.3 MPA continuously till completion. The grout should flow at a speed of 5 to 10 meters per minute.
Strictly Perma Grout – 500 – 500 gms per 50 kg bag of cement. Dosage not to be exceeded except under special circumstances or under the guidance of Perma technical staff.
Perma Grout – 500 is available in 500 gms and 10 kg sack.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Perma Grout -500 has a shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacture, if stored in cool and dry conditions.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.