A MULTI PURPOSE MORTAR ADDITIVE, ADHESIVE AND CEMENT MODIFIER
Perma Latex SBR is a high quality emulsion which enhances the performance of cement mortar and concrete, Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows :
- An excellent product in concrete repairs as in combination with cement (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make a strong waterproof plaster.
- An indispensable product in floor repairs. Perma Latex SBR is used in mortar as an additive to make screeds which can be feather edged and can be used successfully in restoring the nosings of floor ducts and stairs.
- In case of multilayered plaster Perma Latex SBR bonding slurry helps in building up layer after layer. The bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a waterproof barrier.
- Perma Latex SBR modified mortars are used in joining prefabricated members and as bedding mortar in precast block work to secure water tight joints.
- In terrace waterproofing and patch up repairs Perma Latex SBR forms an important member as it helps bonding new plaster to old plaster and also helps in making non shrink crack free mortar for repairs.
- With fine sand cement mortar Perma Latex SBR is admixed to get an excellent adhesive for fixing wall panelling, stones, tiles including granite and marble tiles.
- Cement Perma Latex SBR slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlorides and sulphates.
- Perma Latex SBR is used in making waterproof slurries for repairs of old waterproofing works and waterproof mortars for new waterproofing works.
- Perma Latex SBR is used in arresting leakages from water retaining structures whether through pipe, concrete junctions or from masonry pointings.
- Perma Latex SBR is used in arresting leakages from overhead and underground potable water tanks.
Curing of the modified mortar is essential to prevent it from premature drying out. After twenty four hours of application of the mortar start curing or by very light spray for two to three days and then allow it to dry off.
Varies depending upon the type of use. Primer covers 40 square feet per litre of Perma Latex SBR.
Perma Latex SBR is available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre, 20 Litre, 25 Litre, 100 Litre and 200 Litre packing.
Perma Latex SBR has a shelf life of 24 months when stored as recommended in original packing in a cool and dry place above 5°C.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.