OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA MASTER PLAST
HIGH RANGE DILUENT FOR EPOXY AND POLYURETHANE SYSTEMS
Epoxy systems whether paint flooring products or repair products more often are unworkable with ease. Dilution of these products with solvents makes them loose their basic properties. Master Plast makes all epoxy/ polyurethane based products highly workable without sacrificing any of their properties.
- Perma Master Plast increases the workability of epoxy/ polyurethane mortars and foundation grouts.
- Perma Master Plast increases the flow of self levelling epoxy /polyurethane screeds.
- Perma Master Plast increases the coverage of epoxy/ polyurethane coatings.
- Perma Mater Plast increases the coverage of epoxy primers and bonding agents and helps them in wetting the substrate thoroughly.
- Perma Master Plast is non toxic.
- Perma Master Plast helps the epoxy / polyurethane coating in retaining good gloss.
- Perma Master Plast makes epoxy / polyurethane coating resistant to UV rays.
- Perma Master Plast is easy to use.
GUIDE TO APPLICATION
First mix base and reactor components of the epoxy / polyurethane products and add Master Plast at 5% to 10% by weight of the total epoxy / polyurethane base and reactor. Such addition rates are good enough to produce magical flowing properties in the system.
Perma Master Plast available in 1 Litre aluminium bottles and 20 Litre metal drums.
Perma Master Plast has a shelf of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.