OUR PRODUCT RANGE
PERMA MARBO GUARD
SOLVENT BASED WATER AND OIL REPELLANT
Perma Marbo Guard is a solvent based clear liquid, which when applied on to a natural stone, or concrete surface makes it water and oil repellant. The water and oil repellant surface does not take any stain. Any spillages onto such treated surface can just be washed away, leaving the surface to its original shining best.
Perma Marbo Guard is used in the following areas:
- To prevent dampness spoiling the beauty of polished marbles and granites in claddings due to dampness creeping from the walls.
- To prevent the expensive granite, marble and tiled floors from getting stained, due to spillages of tea or coffee.
- To stop the ageing process of building facades and claddings.
- To make the exterior surface anti graffiti.
- Waterproofing and stain proofing of textured coatings and decorative wall finishes.
- To stop growth of algae and fungus on the exposed claddings and walls.
- Perma Marbo Guard is colorless hence does not alter the appearance of the treated surface.
- Perma Marbo Guard is effective for a long period after application. The treated surfaces retains water resistant property.
- Perma Marbo Guard is economical to use in guarding the beauty of expensive finishes over a long period of time.
- It is simple to use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- The surface to be treated by Perma Marbo Guard should be free from dust, oil, grease or curing compound.
- If the surface is to be treated with Perma Marbo Guard then the painting work should be completed prior to application.
- Perma Marbo Guard is applied on a bone dry surface by brush or spray.
- Best results are obtained by spraying, apart from economy of usage and speed of application.
- Perma Marbo Guard should be flooded on to the surface so that a run down of 300 mm is obtained.
- Treated surfaces should not receive moisture for 48 hours.
|Specific Gravity||:||0.78 @ 20°C|
When applied by brush or spray on the dry surfaces to be treated Perma Marbo Guard penetrates deep into the pores of the surface and forms a thin water and oil repellent barrier which does not affect the appearance of the surface.
- Perma Marbo Guard coated surface cannot be painted over by cement or emulsion paints.
- Perma Marbo Guard coated surfaces inhibit adhesion of mortar or other decorative treatments.
Most airless pesticide spray pumps are suitable for spraying Perma Marbo Guard.
Depending upon porosity of surfaces. Perma Marbo Guard gives a coverage between 5 to 8 m2 per litre.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Application of Perma Marbo Guard should be carried out in an open and well ventilated atmosphere. Light masks, goggles and hand gloves are recommended during spray application.
Perma Marbo Guard is supplied in 1and 20 litres metal drum.
Perma Marbo Guard has shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.
Click the below Button to print the current page.